About Bridges BTC
Bridges BTC provides services and support to adults with disabilities in Brevard County and Central Florida serving more than 100 individuals every, single day, many of whom have been with us for more than 20 years.
We take a team approach to the services and care we provide with our dedicated staff, leadership and board, partners in the community, and families each playing an important part in the success of our mission.
We are a community-based organization dedicated to enriching the lives of adults with intellectual, developmental, and physical disabilities. We are uniquely qualified to offer a flexible range of cost-sensitive, practical solutions to the challenges in life through our employment, residential, advocacy, therapeutic, and educational programs.
Regulatory and Compliance
We are an original partner with United Way of Brevard and a member of many local state and national organizations, each of which provides technical expertise and regulatory oversight for us.
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA)
- Brevard County Housing and Human Services (NCC/NRM)
- Brevard County School Board
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Social Security Administration
- Source America
- United Way of Brevard
- U.S Department of Veterans Affairs(VA)
Bridges BTC Support Team
Our Bridges BTC Support Team is comprised of experienced professional consultants who can assist in identifying new sources of revenue, and developing policies and operational procedures to develop new and existing programs, particularly in the areas of:
- Housing and Urban Development
- State Medicaid Waiver Programs
- Source America Contracts
- Quality Assurance Reviews
- Employee Recruitment and Retention Best Practices
- Benefits Compensation
- Residential Habilitation Services
- Risk Management
- Safety and Loss Prevention
- Training Program Development
- Disabled Veterans’ Projects
- Establishing 501c3 Organizations
- Our Support Team