JOIN A TEAM AND JOB YOU WILL LOVE.
Our staff helps to provide our award-winning programs
We would love you to consider joining our team of experienced, caring professionals. Check out our open positions below!
WHY WORK FOR BRIDGES?
- Rewarding Opportunity
- Flexible schedules
- Knowledgeable staff to give you hands-on training
- It’s awesome!
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid ID
- One year experience working with people with disabilities, seniors, or in a childcare setting (Preferred)
- Clean Level II Background Screening
- Complete Bridges Training (see below)
CURRENT POSITIONS AT BRIDGES:
- Direct Support Staff:Works directly with individuals in residential or community day programs.
Staff member helps with art class.
Working with individuals with disabilities is a privilege and an awesome responsibility so we take your training very seriously. We will provide you with extensive training so that you will feel comfortable in your new position. Below is our initial orientation packet. Following this training you will receive an on-site program specific orientation. All of us are available to help you settle in.
- HIPPA (Must access training on APD website)
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Understanding Behavior
- Honoring Choices
- Seizure Management
- Core Competency
- Proper Lifting
- Grievance Procedure
- Personal Outcome Measures
- Zero Tolerance
- Incident Abuse & Neglect
- APD Operations Procedure
- Declaration of Human Rights
- Bill of Rights
- The New Law
- Core Assurances
- Safe Driving (If applicable)
- General Safety Rules
- Fire Extinguisher Use
- Personnel Policies
- Benefit Review (If applicable)
- Accident Reporting
- Time Keeping/Payroll
- Employee Retirement Plan Provisions
- Program Specific Training (To be scheduled with manager after General Orientation and Background Screening are complete)
Ready for a job you will love?
For more information about our hiring process, please call Patricia Grant, Employee Relations Specialist, at 321-690-3464 ext. 34 or e-mail her at