Learn about our programs
Bridges BTC has served children and adults with disabilities in Brevard County since 1956.
Our programs include: Group Homes, Employment Services, Supported Living, Respite, Companion, Personal Care, Community Day Programs, Transportation, and a full-service Recycling Facility at Patrick Air Force Base. We serve approximately 400 individuals each day, many of whom have been with us for more than twenty years. Over the years we have established many durable partnerships with the business, philanthropic, and non-profit communities which have resulted in increased opportunities for our clients
Bridges BTC is an original partner with United Way of Brevard and is a member of many community groups, including all four Chambers of Commerce. Bridges was honored as the 2010 and 2011 Non-Profit of the Year by Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- ENRICH: Intensive therapeutic supports. Full day program (11 individuals)
- Supported Living: 24/ 7 supports to clients living in apartments (21 individuals)
- Supported Employment: Job development & OTJ supports (15 individuals)
- Community Participation (PFSS): Volunteer programs (15 individuals)
- Respite (PFSS): In home respite for families (35 individuals)
- Transportation: Door to door van service to all our programs (55 individuals)
- Residential: Four group homes (45 individuals)
- Day Habilitation (ADT): Full day activity program (2 sessions) (62 individuals)
- Adult Basic Education: Full day classes (functional skills training) (45 individuals)
- Employment Services: Job development, OJT, and business classes (160 individuals)
- Personal Family Services & Supports (PFSS): 24/7 in home supports (41 individuals)
- AbilityOne (NISH) Recycling Facility at PAFB: Full day program (26 individuals)
- I-FORCE Therapeutic Work Program: Packaging, landscaping, and other job tasks- Full day (13 individuals)
- Space Coast Disability Council: Open to the civic, business, and non-profit community
- Acorn’s Treehouse
Please contact Senior Manager Kate Diiulio at (321) 690-3464 ext. 22 or email her at email@example.com with any questions about our Community Day Program and related services.