Providing excellent recycling service to our customers while teaching both life and job skills to individuals with disabilities.
We maintain and operate a unique and state-of-the-art, full-service Material Recycling Facility (MRF) on Patrick Space Force Base and are capable of servicing any size facility.
We currently service large Government facilities located on:
- Patrick Space Force Base
- Cape Canaveral Space Force Station
- Kennedy Space Center and Visitor Center
We employ more than 15 people and have served Patrick Air Force Base for more than 20 years.
We are SWANA and HAZMAT location certified and offer a variety of recycling services including:
- Aluminum and Plastic Drink Containers
- Secure office paper and White Ledger
- Electronic Scrap
- Used and New Printer Toners
- Oil (Hydrocarbon recovery)
- Restaurant Waste Oil Recover
- Lead Acid Batteries
- We also accept and process used oil filters and used oil drums up to 55 gallons.
Our National Partner
The Bridges BTC Recycling Operation offers long term employment and life and work skill training through paid work experiences for individuals with disabilities. We are partnered with SourceAmerica®, the national leader in creating job opportunities for a dedicated, high quality workforce of people with both physical and intellectual disabilities.
- Director’s Choice 2012 Team Blue Marble Award through NASA
- Local sustainability award through Kennedy Space Center
- Excellent contract survey review 2021
- Storm Water Protection Award 2020
- HAZ-MAT Facility Award 2020, 2021
Does your company have recycling needs? Are you looking for stable permanent employment?
To arrange a tour or get more information, please contact:
Randy B. Taylor
Direct Line: (321)-615-2198
Recycling Facility: (321)-494-6848